Thursday, March 20, 2008

EVE online

After two-fucking-days of attempted downloading, i have managed to download EVE-online. (FYI: its a space ship mmorpg). I finally get the game fucking installed. It then takes me 3 fucking hours of shitty internet and buggy game to get my character done, and then when i finally get into the fucking game, it lags like its on fucking dial-up! I mean JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! i will not spend 2 fucking days getting a game to have it lag that fucking badly! How the fuck am I supposed to deal with pirates shooting the fuck out of my ship when my mouse lags like an elephant with dementia? HOW!!!!!1!1!!11!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!! UGH!!!! Its like everything on the fucking planet is trying to stop me from playing this game! I probably used a month of downloads to get it, then the amount of bandwidth i have to use is just fucking stupid! This is seriously fucking getting on my nerves.

No comments: