Monday, March 10, 2008

COD 4 modding tools

I am seriously pissed off. This week infinity ward released modding tools for call of duty 4, and are having a competition for who can make the best multiplayer map for the game. I was quite excited-map creation for any game is what i love best. however, i went today to get the modding tools of the website, only to find that they are PC-only. And that really shits me. i mean whats the pint in getting fucking mod tools when only people with PCs can use them? I mean come the fuck on! their are at least over a million people with the game on PS3, and they can't make a map, because they'll have to go to the fucking store, by the fucking game, install it, and never fucking use it! I mean, what the fuck! If your going to do something this fucking big, at least give it to everyone who has the game! Come the fuck on infinity ward! make a version for PS3! it isn't that fucking hard!

No comments: