Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Feminists

I have a bone too pick with feminists. Personally, i am highly supportive of women's rights, but feminists really shit me.

Firstly, and mainly, the think all men are chauvinistic pigs. This is not true. Many men are quite nice to women. Feminists, get we are not out to get you! Get this into your heads!

Second of all, they seem to like the double-standard. For those of you who don't know, this is means one set of rules for one person, and a different set for another. It seems to me, that feminists are aloud to have their all-women group, but when men start a guys only group, they'll come down on you like a fucking tonne of bricks. So much for equal rights.

I'd like to give any feminists reading this page a message: NOT ALL MEN ARE FUCKING SEXIST! in fact, your the sexist ones!

I hope you enjoyed this article. (unless your a feminists, then I hope you've learnt a lesson)

No comments: